Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie - 56 Mage

2 posters

Go down

Annie - 56 Mage Empty Annie - 56 Mage

Post by PS Annie Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:01 am

Main - Annie - 56 Human Magician

Alt - Soraka - 55 High Elf Cleric
Alt - Ahri - 55 Human Enchanter

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding? Three-Four (Every Sunday + 2-3 weeknights)

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid? Unable to raid Monday and Thursday Nights

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.  
Should be able to make the times on the days I'm available without coming late or leaving early.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
I think that since the server is so small, we're all in this together.  Whatever advances the server the most should be given priority.  I really enjoy raiding, and being in a full group, but I'm also content with soloing on my enchanter or with my trio.  Mage pet ftw

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Misgumus swayed me heavily to join up.  I'm pretty sure this was always the plan tho, as I do want to see the endgame content and everyone I've met thus far from PS has been nothing but warm, welcoming, and good at playing their classes!

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
I've gamed a decent bit with Atno and his 1337 toons, and also with Misgumus.  I joined the server on the day 2x XP was announced, so I haven't been around long - but I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully slaying some epic mobs!

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I'm currently in Noble Heroes.  I was recruited under the premise that it was/is a leveling guild, and they are one hell of a great bunch of people.  However, I want to jump right in to end-game content and can put in some pretty long hours for gearing up etc, so I know powerslave will be the better fit for my playstyle and aspirations in the game.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Everyone I've met has been awesome, and I want to see end-game content for this era ASAP.  I don't think I'll get that elsewhere.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
Hah, a long time Wink  I was a 65 Enc main on Morrell-Thule on live, played from launch.  Also was a 60 Enc on p99.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
WoW - for quite a while.  I left EQ after PoP for it.  Now I'm back!

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Absolutely

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
I'm 29 and located in Austin, TX. (CST)

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
None.  I'm happy to pick a few up if it advances the guild.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
As stated previously, we're all in this together.  It just comes down to asking, and I'm there to help.  Epics, quests, alts, raids, leveling, camping, getting drunk until our screens are too blurry to see shit - I'm happy to help with all of the above as best I can.

15. Why do Halflings have so much hair on their feet.  Gross.

PS Annie

Back to top Go down

Annie - 56 Mage Empty Re: Annie - 56 Mage

Post by tolixs Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:27 am

Hey Annie, nice to see the App. Get with myself or Tollen in game for a guild Tag!

Tolixs

tolixs

Back to top Go down