Blutengel - 56 Necromancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blutengel - 56 Necromancer

Post by Blutengel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:21 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Blutengel - 56 Iksar Necromancer
Alt - Cloverleaf - 56 Wood Elf Druid
Alt - Cinderas - 34 High Elf Enchanter (Non-raid toon, but will rush to level her up if needed)

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
Unless something comes up, none.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
None, unless something comes up.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
I'm usually a loner unless I become familiar enough with people to feel comfortable, then I'm very social.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
No.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
No, although I have spoken to some members of the guild - I do not recall their names unfortunately.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I am in 'Noble Heroes', but I plan on withdrawing all my toons if accepted into this guild.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
I want to be in a guild that raids together and is active, this guild seems to be both.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
Since January 2000.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
World of Warcraft, Aion, LOTRO, Guild Wars 2, there may be more but I've lost track.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes, and I do agree to the rules.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
I am 22-years old, I live in Florida EST.

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
I do Jewelcrafting, currently at 202.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
I plan on contributing to the guild by showing up to raids/events, supplying people with ports/buffs when needed if I'm available of course, jewel crafting, and anything else I can help with I'd be more than happy to be of assistance. I don't expect the guild to help me, but it is appreciated if I receive help on something I need if the time comes.

15. Why do Halflings __________________ ?

Why do Halflings smell like cheese and cabbage?

Blutengel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blutengel - 56 Necromancer

Post by Smugg on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:41 am

is known for killing broken golems so wizards cant get epics.

I can see this one making a good raider.

Smugg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollen on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 am

Welcome, ignore smuggling Smile get with me tonight!

Tollen
Officers
Officers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum