Zugga 55 shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zugga 55 shaman

Post by Zugga on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Zugga lvl 55 shaman

1. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

I would like to spend 3 nights a week raiding. But, that's not gonna happen for a while.

2(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?

I have a couple of RL changes that are in the process of taking place. Until that happens, I will be fortunate to hit one to 2 raids a month, on Sundays starting in March.

2(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

I should be able to make the Sunday night raids, when I am home, once the new shifts start. When that happens, I will know more.

3. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

I am pretty social. Talking in /gu or tells. My play style is in the moment. I solo when unable to group. No group, no biggie.  As for competiveness, losing sucks nearly as much as not learning from what cost you the win.

4. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

No one has come to me and said, “HEY MAN, JOIN US!”

5. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

Tollen.

6. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

On this server, Noble Heroes. I will remain guilded with them, with low lvl alts.

7. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

Missing contributing to the teamwork required to taking down targets.

8. How long have you been playing EQ?

I started in 2000. I stopped playing on live after the expansion raising the min lvl to 105.

9. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

WoW, Vanguard

10. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

Good to go.

11. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

/sigh 49. Florida Panhandle (CST)

12. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

Tradeskills eat the plats so I try to refrain. I will start alchemy when my bank account can handle it.

13. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I will contribute by paying attention and doing what I should to ensure wins against what ever we are doing at that time, when I am able to play. After all, we do this to have fun! I expect to have fun playing with the guild!

As a side note: I play 1 toon at a time for the most part. I don't care for boxing.  Zugga is my highest toon, next is a 42 warrior.

14. Why do Halflings eat so damn much?

Zugga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zugga 55 shaman

Post by Tollen on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Welcome Zugga, get with me this weekend so we can talk more about your schedule.

Tollen
Officers
Officers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zugga on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:17 am

Okes

Zugga

View user profile

Back to top Go down