Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nene - 60 Rogue

3 posters

Go down

Nene - 60 Rogue Empty Nene - 60 Rogue

Post by Eskes Sun May 29, 2016 9:59 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Example:
Main - Nene - 60 Wood-elf Rogue

Alt - Waldadar - 60 Barbarian Shaman
Alt - Ogruk - 57 Ogre Warrior
Alt - Taewean - 60 Wood-elf Ranger

I dont mind playing the ranger over the Warrior. The Ranger use to be my main but the Warrior just fits my trio better.

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
I would say 4-5 nights on average.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
I should be available to raid all those nights.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
Assuming nothing comes up with work (which is rare) then I should always be on time and never have to leave early.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
I would not say I am ultra competitive. I use to be but I do believe those days are behind me now. I am more than casual though. So I would say semi-competitive.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Yes, Vincent.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
Vincent and Sailorjerry but I have not seen Sailor in awhile.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I was in Invictus then Requiem. I do not plan to be in any guild outside Powerslave.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Everyone I have talked to has seemed like a good group of people. Also, I would like to raid!

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
I first played in beta as a kid. I lived with my uncle and he got the closed Beta way back in the day. I shared an account with him until my birthday in June of 1999 when he got me my own account. Worst birthday present ever. Ruined my life.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
Yep, you name it I played it. EQ2, WoW, Earth and Beyond, Dark Age of Camelot, Lineage 1 and 2, Star Wars, the Final Fantasies, Wildstar this list goes on and on.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
I have read and agree to the rules.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
I am 26 years young in Alabama (CST).

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
On my Warrior and Ranger I have around 100 or higher in all the tradeskills except JC

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
I plan to contribute by helping with quests/farming items and being my best during raids. The guild will be a big help to me as I only played until Velious back in the day. Everything after this expansion is new to me.

15. Why do Halflings look so adorable yet still have hairy feet?

Eskes

Back to top Go down

Nene - 60 Rogue Empty Re: Nene - 60 Rogue

Post by Zetterbeard Mon May 30, 2016 12:04 am

Eskes wrote:On my Warrior and Ranger I have around 100 or higher in all the tradeskills except JC
Why!?!

Zetterbeard
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Nene - 60 Rogue Empty Re: Nene - 60 Rogue

Post by Tollen Mon May 30, 2016 12:58 am

welcome, get with me in game

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down