Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facfist - Monk app

2 posters

Go down

Facfist - Monk app Empty Facfist - Monk app

Post by Facefist Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:05 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Facefist - Monk

Alt - Sativa - Shammy
Alt - Ozbuck - Wiz

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding? = 5

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid? = Usually i am home from work by 6 or 7 cst.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
" "
4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
 = Competitive for sure, but not a D about it.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
 = Thok

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
 = Thok is my spiritual leader.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
 = Fusion on PEQTGC

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
 = Laarkin held a gun to my head.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
 = On and off since 2001/02

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
 = World of Tanks

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
 = Already planning a coup.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
 = 26 / Republic of Texas, central time.

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
 = borrring

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
 = I want to contribute by being where i am asked to be, and providing excellent fast twitch responses to dire EverQuest raiding situations. I expect the guild to help me by just letting me show up and be a part of the team. Being able to enjoy raiding again is why i lace up.

15. Why do Halflings, breathe through their mouth only?

Facefist

Back to top Go down

Facfist - Monk app Empty Re: Facfist - Monk app

Post by Tollen Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:59 am

Welcome, get with me tonight I should be on around 7:30est

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down