Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rickjames 60 Bard / Three 60 Shaman / Five 60 Mage

Go down

Rickjames 60 Bard / Three 60 Shaman / Five 60 Mage Empty Rickjames 60 Bard / Three 60 Shaman / Five 60 Mage

Post by rickjames Tue May 16, 2017 8:35 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Rickjames 12 AA - 60 Human Bard (emp  keyed)

Alt - Three 10 AA - 60 Ogre Shaman
Alt - Five - 60 High Elf Magician

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

Can play every night but would like a couple nights off here and there to break.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid?

I can make it everynight at those times.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

No days, may just be late every now and then if I have errands to run or am doing something.  Will give the guild a heads up.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

I am pretty competitive and social, I like to get stuff done the right way the first time.  Though, I do have patience for newer players who need assistance.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

Was not recruited, sought out the guild on my own.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

I do not have any friends in Powerslave, never reall got to know many of them since I've only been on the server for 85 days.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

I was in noble heroes, and I do not plan to still be a member as they are a non factor since vanishing basically overnight to some "new" server lol.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

I really want to raid end game luclin content.  I came to P2002 after years on P1999 because I was sick of the repetitive nature of doing Velious content over and over and over day after day. I was having a good time in Noble Heroes for the short time I was in the guild.  However things took a radical turn. Almost overnight they just up and leave to a "new" custom server with no good explanation.  Hell the day before everyone left we were killing XtC in ssra, what was even the point?

Powerslave seems to have a more solid foundation, I hope Smile

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

I've been playing EQ off and on since early 2000.  Have played almost every class in raid situations so I am well rounded and know almost every end game encounter up to GoD; though I may be alitle bit rusty from being velious locked for the past few years.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

I had played WoW for a couple years, but thats about it.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

Yes

(12/29/16 addition) 72 Man raid limit

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

30 new york EST

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

Only max tradeskill at the moment is Alchemy.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I will contribute to the guild by being consistent and an active raider.  The guild can help me by supplying me with a solid foundation to raid with and enjoy my time on P2002.

15. Why do Halflings __________________ ?

make the best misty thicket picnics?

rickjames

Back to top Go down