Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60SK, 60Mag, 60Clr

2 posters

Go down

60SK, 60Mag, 60Clr Empty 60SK, 60Mag, 60Clr

Post by Grahl Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main: Grahl (60 SK)

Alt: Zeddicus (60 Mage)
Alt: Solaire (60 Clr) (This is a friends cleric that I will be playing)

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding? A minimum of two would be nice, I'd prefer more, but I have child duties and their needs are my priority.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid? There is no evening that I would necessarily be unable, unless I am out of town for work.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time. During the work week I would need to start late, however, on the weekends I would be good to go.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc. I have really enjoyed progressive raiding in the past, but I believe since my current status is no longer "single" I have come to describe myself as social/casual.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who? Yes, my friend Kupo has asked me to post an application. We've been friends over 20 years now, over half of that has been off and on MMOs.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who? See question 5.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave. I have only been in DING as I have been leveling. I have some lower level alts that will still be in that guild. I enjoy helping them out when I can.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild? I miss having a raiding community honestly, I have grown to love it through all mmos. I missed out on the early days of EQ raiding for the most part, so I would like to burn through some content that I'd never had the chance to before.

9. How long have you been playing EQ? I started my first char (Wencer, now a lvl 101 Ranger) in 2002 and I have been playing off and on ever since.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones? I have played almost every single big name MMO that has come out after EQ. Short list being Vanguard, WoW, DDO, Rift, Warhammer Online, LOTRO, EQ II, BDO and many more I can't think of off the top of my head.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain. Yes I have read through the rules, and agree with all.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)? I am 29 and live in Houston, TX (CST)

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in? In game I have not dabbled in any Tradeskills as of yet. RL I am a Mechanical Engineer/Wizard.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you? Honestly I would like to contribute time and effort to help people achieve their goals in game, and hopefully also achieve mine as well while making new friends along the way. I miss helping with named camps, and epics, and chatting while in a steady exp group. These are all things that keep drawing me back to EQ

15. Why do Halflings __________________ ? Taste so good... Maybe Greengrocer just has a patented blend of herbs and spices...

Grahl

Back to top Go down

60SK, 60Mag, 60Clr Empty Re: 60SK, 60Mag, 60Clr

Post by Tollen Tue May 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Thanks for the app, sorry was doing pug didnt reply sooner.

get with me in game

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down