Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathosis 60 Necro (Reapp)

2 posters

Go down

Pathosis 60 Necro (Reapp) Empty Pathosis 60 Necro (Reapp)

Post by Pathosis Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:10 am

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Pathosis 60 Human Necro

No alts at this time

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

4-6

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?

Well, the work schedule finally changed for the better. I'll probably be able to make 4-5 raids each week.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

I can start on time most every night. Generally I try to get in bed early on work nights. So I'd probably try to finish up by 10:30-11:00 on Sundays and Thursdays.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

Varies. Generally I am kind of competitive, and usually social.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

Thok. The man has had my back since day 1 on the server.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

The above mentioned ogre.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

I was in Invictus for about 2 days. Joined on a whim. Did my research, and I felt I would be a better fit in PS. So I dumped Invictus, and headed for lvl 60.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

I've always played EQ with end raiding in mind. The word on the street, is you are the folks that I should run with for that.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

Off and on since 98

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

WoW, EQ2, Runescape

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

[X] I agree

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

34 male from Ann Arbor, MI (EST)

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

Dabbled in all of them so far. I'm going for my GM in smithing for now. Once AAs come about, I'll be using them to eventually GM them all.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I'll be contributing by bringing my awesome necro tool belt to as many raids as I can, and by sharing my wit through chat. You're welcome in advance.

I don't expect anything other than fair treatment.

15. Why do Halflings cook so unevenly?

It's a problem of proper marbling in the meat. They carry too much fat in their stomachs and heads. If you carve out this excess fatty material, you're left with a gnome.

Pathosis

Back to top Go down

Pathosis 60 Necro (Reapp) Empty Re: Pathosis 60 Necro (Reapp)

Post by Tollen Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:55 am

Welcome again, Look me up around 7:30 est

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum