Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rognok - 60 beastlord

2 posters

Go down

Rognok - 60 beastlord Empty Rognok - 60 beastlord

Post by Rognok Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Main - Rognok - 60 Ogre Beastlord

Alt - Nostfar - 51 Woodelf Ranger
Alt- Dodat - Gnome Wizard

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
3 nights a week sounds good to me

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
I should be able to attend most week night raids, sunday will be questionable

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
I might have to leave before midnight est if im feeling bad.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
I have been ultra-competitive in the past. For example when the first Everquest progression servers opened up in 2006 I was on The Combine in Realm of Insanity
My name was Dethiel then, I played so much eq that summer, eventually our competition fires of heaven gave up competing in Temple of Veeshan or something. I finally got burnt out
after we completed Planes of Power a few times. But sometimes i just drink virtual beer on project1999 and hang out.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Uhhh, greengrocer approve of me? Smile

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
greengrocer is my friend

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
no guild, just rognok

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
I logged in today seeing ooc empty and knew if i shouted lfg or raid or anything, no one would probably reply Sad

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
since 2000-2003, 2006-2007ish, p99 2011-2016, p2002 novemeber 2015-2016

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
Anarchy Online for couple years, Everquest 2 for couple, World of Warcraft for 6ish years.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
yes, yes good with me

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
Im 30 on east coast virginia

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
Nothing yet, but i'm farming spider silk today to work on coldain ring, Brewing i will def work towards in the future, i like my virtual beers.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
uhhh, rognok will try and be positive to others so we have better time. I want friends to play eq with

15. Why do Halflings have to be so delicious, uhhh sorry greengrocer but i prob would eat your friends if i could Sad

Rognok

Back to top Go down

Rognok - 60 beastlord Empty Re: Rognok - 60 beastlord

Post by Tollen Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:14 pm

Welcome Rognok, good talking to you. Hope we can hang out soon

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum