Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beerkegs Application

Go down

Beerkegs Application Empty Beerkegs Application

Post by Beerkegs Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 am

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Stosoned - 60 Dwarf Paladin

Alt - Beerkegs - 60 Vah Shir Beastlord
Alt - Repi - 60 Halfling Druid

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
Three

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
All nights are open at the moment.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
All nights are free.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Social, but I do enjoy solo aspects at times.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
No.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
Grouped with Thok, Facefist, and Vligo before. Facefist and I tackle content that do not require a large raid force.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
Currently in Nerd Herd just for the name. I have not been in any other guilds.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Powerslave tackles very tough content that I would love to experience. (Really looking forward to Luclin and PoP expansions)

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
Since 2001 up until the end of Plane of Power on live servers. And about a year on the Project 1999 server.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
Many MMO's, but I spent most of my time and effort in Guild Wars 2, Warhammer Online, and vanilla World of Warcraft.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes, I have read the rules and I agree to follow them.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
27 year old from Virginia (EST).

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
None on my characters have tradeskills at the moment. Maybe the new client will entice me to skillup.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
By attending raids and help conquer content. I don't mind if others ask for help with a fight, in need of a res, or looking for a port.
Experiencing content that I have never done before is something I would like the guild help me achieve.

15. Why do Halflings run halffasst?

Beerkegs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum