Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhrodi's App

3 posters

Go down

Bhrodi's App Empty Bhrodi's App

Post by Bhrodi Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:10 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Raid Main: Bhrodi – 60 Dwarf Paladin
Raid Alt: Micakthul - 60 Iksar Shaman

Other Alts: Wiz (hope to be future raid alt) & Necro (alt)

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

2-4 during the week based on progression requirements and at least one healthy weekend raid.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?

Normally would be able to attend most. I live in CST so this would be 7 to 11 for me. 11 is a good stop time. Later is doable from time to time. All of that goes out the window if progression requires it and fun is being maximized. For that kind of intensity sleep is optional. Bottom line: I want to raid.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

Starting late or leaving early would not be the rule but rather they would be the exception. Situational, but should be rare, based on work requirements.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

Mix of all of the above. I would say that my play style is situational. What does the team’s task require? What is the mood of the team? If I am w/ just my trio then my goal drives the requirements.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

Whiskeyjack

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

Whiskeyjack. I have also had a decent conversation with Laarkin to ensure my head was in the right place before I apped.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

Current – Guildless

Past –Noble Heros, Black Metal (willing to answer any and all questions about my departure. In both cases my exit was drama free. In the end, while full of great people, it just wasn’t the place for me.)

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

Alignment: While I do not need to be # 1 I do enjoy a structured raid environment with a team that puts the task at hand above all else. Professionally I am driven to be a continual learner, contributor, and results producer. Even in my hobbies that is who I am. While I do not know this game like the back of my hand, yet, when I met Whiskey I learned much from his level of play. Each time I discuss any game topics with Laarkin or Tollen I learn something new. I enjoy that type of environment. I also enjoy when I can do the same for others. Each member of PS that I have spoken with appears to have those same traits. So in a nut shell: I believe that the way of the Powerslave is where I will find alignment in P2002.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

I played in 1999 and 2000 then as an active duty Marine going through a rough divorce work, wine and women pulled me away from gaming until POP released. I raided PoP and then moved on to EQ2 and other games.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

EQ2 (raid), Vanguard (hardcore for a time), Rift (raid), WoW (cannot get into this one at all), SWTOR (raid), LOTRO (casual)

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

Yes, I have read the rules and agree to them.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

44 years young and currently sentenced to the state of Wisconsin (CST). I’ve lived all over and thus far Texas is my Fav.

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

N/A currently other than research for casters. Will investigate in the future for needs to maximize classes/rolls.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

a) First, maximize my effectiveness as a player. Second, contribute to the team on raids. Third, help others do the same. Example: I switched out the necro to a wizard based on what I perceived to be the need after talking to others. My original thought was to replace the necro with a rogue however a wizard is more than acceptable to me and I perceive it to be of a higher need to the team.

b) First and foremost I am not an expert in EQ. While some people value gear above all else I tend to value information and opportunities for gaining knowledge. It goes back to feeding a man fish or teaching him how to fish for me. I’d rather learn to fish. I tend to want to be a great fisherman. In order to do that one must be surrounded by the same.

15. Why do Halflings __________________ ?

Why do halflings look like the mini-wannabe-steampunk-metrosexuals of Norrath in their top hats and capris?

Bhrodi

Back to top Go down

Bhrodi's App Empty Re: Bhrodi's App

Post by Tollen Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Welcome, I will be out of town fri and saturday, if you are around look for atno. or look me up sunday.

Enjoyed reading your app

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhrodi Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:41 am

Will do and thank you. I added Atno to my wizard's (Nhycto) friends list as I am currently focused on getting him leveled up.

Bhrodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atno Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Sounds good! I will be around this evening and this weekend.

Atno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhrodi Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:56 am

Request to add wizard in 2nd raid slot as he reached 60 last night (1st alt position):

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Raid Main: Bhrodi – 60 Dwarf Paladin
Raid Alt #1: Nhycto - 60 Dark Elf Wizard
Raid Alt #2: Micakthul - 60 Iksar Shaman

Bhrodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum