Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger

2 posters

Go down

Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger Empty Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger

Post by doobiedobedo Wed May 03, 2017 2:23 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger Half Elf Tunare(although once AM3/Endless Quiver I would be on the Beastlord alot since I'd be afk shooting)

Alt - Heyou 60 Beastlord Barb
Alt - Fardwen 60 Bard Half Elf

Also have a 60 cleric with a clicky if needed for anything, perfer not to play a Cleric though Smile

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding? I can make almost 100% of the raids give or take some weekends if something comes up (Funerals/Holidays/Weddings etc.)

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid?

All those nights are perfect for me!

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

None, as stated above all those dates and time frame work perfect for me.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

Very Social/Competitive. I love playing this game around the aspect of playing with other people which is lost in the modern MMO genre, for the social part...competitive as in if I am grouping for AA/leveling its always about rate of mobs killed>downtime>loot, yeah pixels/pp are great but in the end AAs/level gained is what is most important!!  So I am a very active boxer maximizing the uptime for most exp if in a group situation.  As for raids I like to do what I can to help others out ie. buffing, coordinating where to stand, reading up strats so I don't kill everyone on new encounters and hope others do the same so raid nights aren't tedious Smile

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

No

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

No, ex member...Sippycup/Bricktop/Bigheals

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

I was in Unity, great guild that picked me up when I started, still get along with the leadership/officers/members left for my own personal reasons, seeking to going again and seeing content.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

I would like to do progression if that means losing exp/corpse runs etc, haven't done much of Luclin and would like to see PoP whenever it comes!

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

I played EQ from 2002-2004. mostly did casual raiding and getting EP flagged then jumped back again on Fippy Darkpaw from PoP-Anguish

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

World of Warcraft from classic-Cataclysm, great game but in its current state it felt more like just doing random things would grant me participation gear which is somewhat on par to raiding gear.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

Everything works for me, would rather play one character at most and 2box if necessary.

(12/29/16 addition) 72 Man raid limit

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

27, US Central Time

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

Brewing/Blacksmith/Tailoring (trying to get Dain10 ring whenever I don't get bored of doing brewing)

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I love helping guildies do things say epic quests/tracking/tradeskill requests (helped fellow Unity players with Tae Ew hides for tailoring, velium for blacksmithers, acyrilla for the Fletchers, buying epic pieces etc.) I would expect some help in the form of being available to help with some random quests, or just a group of people to exp with and have great fun and experience the game ass it was from Luclin-PoP (I mean the game is old, if I wanted to see gear I could just log on live and solo content with a level 85 and take pixels for myself which is rather not fun if you can't do it with other people!)

15. Why do Halflings have the best music in Everquest in their hometown?

doobiedobedo

Back to top Go down

Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger Empty Re: Doobiedobedo 60 Ranger

Post by Tollen Wed May 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Welcome,

please Speak with Laarkin/Henrik/Mrazzle in the next day or so to talk things over.

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down