Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkarius/Brien/Gobober

3 posters

Go down

Arkarius/Brien/Gobober Empty Arkarius/Brien/Gobober

Post by Arkarius Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Brien - 44 Ogre Beastlord
Alt - Arkarius - 46 Dark Elf Necromancer
Alt - Gobober - 46 Wood Elf Druid

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

Depends on circumstance. Usually 3-4 nights would be good once my characters are more caught up and I'm not xping/keying.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid?

Might come up later but for now there are no nights that are off limits. Unless the GF is on the rampage.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

See answer above.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

Formally very competitive MMO player. Had to be the top of the DPS parse. Smile Bit more casual these days but I've only been playing on project 2002 for about a month.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

Not recruited, exactly, but had a nice chat with Laarkin the other night and he suggested I come over here to say hello!

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

I know basically nobody on this server besides some fellow Ding guildies that I've been leveling with on occasion.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

Ding. Pretty self explanatory I think. Pretty sure we are encouraged to spread our wings and find our home once we reach a certain level anyways.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

Honestly I had mostly been leveling up by myself and occasionally grouping up with other noobs on the server. Laarkin was the one who reached out and told me about the guild, and I liked what I heard, so here I am!

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

Oh geez. On and off for a long time...

First stint was around when Kunark came out, and raided as a wizard with Tides of Destiny and Blades of Wrath on Torvonnilous. I quit about when luclin came out.

Started several other toons on live servers over the years to check out the game again but never got back into it. Then I found the eqmac servers and began boxing there until they shut the servers down. Now here I am. Smile

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

Mostly EQ2. Played on the PvP server Nagafen and was in the top qeynos side raiding guild Radiant legion where I was a core member. Eventually moved to the top raiding guild on the server, Onyx, around the Kunark expansion.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

I'm pretty easy going and agree with all of the rules. No issues there.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

Bay Area, California, but I'm an early bird so an earlier raiding schedule meshes well with me. I'm 33.

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

I *hate* tradeskilling.... Not sure if I'll pick any up, but maybe?

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I'm a good raider. I know how to listen and learn encounters and strive to play my classes as best as I can. I'm certainly not that great at the moment but I'm very open to advice on gear, play style, and whatever comes up.

15. Why do Halflings taste so good with pickles?

Arkarius

Back to top Go down

Arkarius/Brien/Gobober Empty Re: Arkarius/Brien/Gobober

Post by Zetterbeard Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 pm

I talked w/ Brien for awhile this weekend and a bit more today. He knows he has a decent grind in front of him w/ levels and keys, but he's the kind of player who would be good for our guild-- dedicated and has the mentality to push content. Look him up in game if you see him and get to know him.

Zetterbeard
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollen Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Welcome, if you need buffs or help shoot me a tell!

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkarius Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Hey guys just thought I'd post an update. Just about 55 on the nec/dru and almost 54 on the BST.

GF is out of town this weekend so I expect to make some good progress, and hopefully start working on VT key as well.

Arkarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetterbeard Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Nice Brien. Leveling up pretty darn fast.

Zetterbeard
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum