Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kupo/Slothrop/Tarzull

4 posters

Go down

Kupo/Slothrop/Tarzull Empty Kupo/Slothrop/Tarzull

Post by Kupo Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:34 pm

1. Characters:

Main - Kupo - 58 Halfling Ranger
Alt - Slothrop - 60 Troll Shaman
Alt - Tarzull - 60 Gnome Wizard

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

3-4

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid?

Mondays

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

Saturdays/Sundays I may need to leave early around (9:30pm-11:30pm MST)

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

I'm fairly competitive and if I have the time usually lean more towards "hard-core raider". When doing group content I like having as many actual people involved as possible.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

I talked to Laarkin a few nights ago about joining up. About 6 months ago I talked with Vincent a bit as well as Tollen. I came to a few raids with y'all as a guest/potential recruit but ultimately decided I didn't have the time to commit. I'm back now with more time on my hands.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

No, not really. See above.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

I've ridden along as a guest to a few raids with various guilds in the past but mostly I've just been a part of Ding. I may have a few alts left in Ding if that's cool with guild leadership.

8. What prompted your application to join our guild?

Laarkin messaging me along with great experiences playing with PS members in the past as well as the few raids I attended. I've recently been leveling with Brien who apped not too long ago and I talked with him about it.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

Since around 2003. I didn't get too deep into the game back in the day but I've played on P99 and P2002 for a couple of years on and off cumulatively now.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

I was a hardcore raider from Vanilla WoW to BC. I haven't really put any noteable amounts of time into any other MMOS besides WoW and EQ. Looking forward to Pantheon's launch in the next few years.

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

Yes

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

27, MST

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

None at the moment although I'm thinking of skilling up tradeskills for the Coldain Prayer Shawl quests.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

I'm a competent raider who listens well and learns quickly. Also happy to help with any encounters/quests members need help with outside of raids.

15. Why do Halflings ______make the best rangers____________ ?

Last edited by Kupo on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Kupo

Back to top Go down

Kupo/Slothrop/Tarzull Empty Re: Kupo/Slothrop/Tarzull

Post by Tollen Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 am

Hey Kupo, keep at getting 60, have you worked on emp/vt keys any?

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zetterbeard Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:49 pm

I talked about the keying process w/ Kupo and shared the sheet we used w/ him. I don't know if he's started yet, not to speak for him, but I think he's been focusing on leveling.

Zetterbeard
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Kupo Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Hey guys -- Kupo is about to be 58. I'm focusing on getting him to 60 asap before starting the keying process. I'll be working on keys non-stop as soon as he gets to 60.

Kupo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollen Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

Fair enough, I was talking with another app, zones like AC, FG are decent xp camps and some of the longer shard camps.

Two birds yaknow!

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agahnim Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:31 am

this guy came and gave me a Rez with an essence emerald because my broke ass is too cheap to use one haha, anyways I thought it was a pretty nice thing to do. figured it was worth mentioning

Agahnim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum