Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motown Bard App

Go down

Motown Bard App Empty Motown Bard App

Post by Motown Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:11 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Example:
Main - Motown - 55 Woody Bard

Alt - Bling - 53 Eru Enc
Alt - Zexy - 55 Halfing Cleric

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
Currently, I am a full-time student and part-time Employee.
- I can Raid at Least 2 to 3 nights a week.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
-Monday, Wednesday, Friday and every Other weekend Opposite of my work schedule I can Raid.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
I Should be able to make raids on time.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Ultra Chill Just like to hang out and help folks or die trying.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Me and Thok will hopefully be sponsered by Tollen.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who? Tollen

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
Started in Noble Heroes to have fun and level until we reached 55 to app here, which was clearly indicated when we joined. No guilds atm I have any interest in.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
I recently attended an Open raid in PoG and enjoyed the Powerslaves raid Style.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
Since 1999, off and on.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
WOW, Daoc

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes, I agree, I have no problem with them.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
36yrs old: Central time zone

13. What, if any, trade skills are you involved in?
I have JC 187 at the moment.
Im working on all tradeskills

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
I can contribute my time and friendship. All I ecpect from the guild is a nice home to stay and be happy.

15. Why do Halflings __Steal all my EXP! Look hot naked?__ ?

Motown

Back to top Go down