Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaiyne - 60 Bard

2 posters

Go down

Kaiyne - 60 Bard Empty Kaiyne - 60 Bard

Post by Kaiyne Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:49 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Kaiyne - 54 Woodelf Bard
Alt - Sanadain - 54 Iksar Monk

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
Five raids a week would fill the void, and anything extra would be a bonus.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
I would be able to raid any of these, with the exception of RL circumstances

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
Depending on my work schedule, there are mornings where I have to be in early, but these do not occur often.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Social, moderately competitive, and enjoy helping others/paying it forward.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
I was not "recruited" so to speak, but told to apply.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
Orus

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I was a part of Black Metal while leveling through my 30s-40s, but the guild was disbanded.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Laarkin assisted (carried) me with killing Lodizal for the map piece on my Bard, I told him of my interest in joining Powerslave, especially with the help I have received from some of the members, including him. Later that week I was grouping with Orus, when learning of my interest in raiding with my bard, he told me he would sponsor my application to the guild.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
I played from 2000 until 2006 on Luclin raiding with some of the top guilds, and then I spent a year on the TLP server Vulak`Aerr, raiding with Echoes of Elysium, and then another six months on P99.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
Vanguard, EVE Online, ArcheAge, Black Desert Online

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
29, Eastern Time

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
I have not delved into Tradeskilling.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
My intentions are to assist with raiding, whether that is being a mana battery for the clerics, buffing the tank group, or just standing over in the corner putting a sword through my head. I can also bring the experience of a raiding bard for 5 years on Live. I don't expect anything, but I hope to earn gear and the assistance in gaining my epic weapon.

15. Why do Halflings have hairy toes?

I also understand that I have to be 60 in order to be a member of the guild, and that is fine. I wanted to post my application/intent to join Powerslave.

Last edited by Kaiyne on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating title)

Kaiyne

Back to top Go down

Kaiyne - 60 Bard Empty Re: Kaiyne - 60 Bard

Post by Tollen Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:35 am

Welcome, looking forward to you raiding with us, even if that means no bard loot for me :p

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyne Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:24 pm

This is actually the plan, I was brought in to undermine the bard loots.

Kaiyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyne Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Ding 60, deserves a bump.

A little slow... Unfortunately I did not take a laptop with me to Disney World this last week to wait out hurricane Matthew, which would have been nice because I had a day and a half to waste.

Kaiyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Tollen Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Grats, sorry I was busy last night doing sham epic, and forgot to get with you before I logged off. Atno or I should be around tonight about 8est

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyne Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them.  Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Main - Kaiyne - 60 Woodelf Bard

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
Five raids a week would fill the void, and anything extra would be a bonus.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?
I would be able to raid any of these, with the exception of RL circumstances

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
Depending on my work schedule, there are mornings where I have to be in early, but these do not occur often.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Social, moderately competitive, and enjoy helping others/paying it forward.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
I was not "recruited" so to speak, but told to apply.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
Orus

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I was a part of Black Metal while leveling through my 30s-40s, but the guild was disbanded.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Laarkin assisted (carried) me with killing Lodizal for the map piece on my Bard, I told him of my interest in joining Powerslave, especially with the help I have received from some of the members, including him. Later that week I was grouping with Orus, when learning of my interest in raiding with my bard, he told me he would sponsor my application to the guild.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
I played from 2000 until 2006 on Luclin raiding with some of the top guilds, and then I spent a year on the TLP server Vulak`Aerr, raiding with Echoes of Elysium, and then another six months on P99.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
Vanguard, EVE Online, ArcheAge, Black Desert Online

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here] [and here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
29, Eastern Time

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?
I have not delved into Tradeskilling.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
My intentions are to assist with raiding, whether that is being a mana battery for the clerics, buffing the tank group, or just standing over in the corner putting a sword through my head. I can also bring the experience of a raiding bard for 5 years on Live. I don't expect anything, but I hope to earn gear and the assistance in gaining my epic weapon.

15. Why do Halflings have hairy toes?

Kaiyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiyne Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Sorry for my absence, I was getting out of the military and had a lot of stuff to get finished with moving before I could get back into gaming.

Kaiyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down