Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacks - 60 rogue

2 posters

Go down

Jacks - 60 rogue Empty Jacks - 60 rogue

Post by Jacks Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:05 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:

Example:
Main - Jacks - 60 Dwarf Rogue

Alt - Sear - 60 Troll Shaman
Alt - Frigid - 60 Ogre Shadow knight

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?

3-5.

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Mon-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time & on the weekend(Sundays), 6pm - 10pm Eastern. What nights would you be unable to raid?

Normal circumstances won't interfere much with this schedule.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.

I am west coast, typically i work until 7EST and live very close to work. Occasionally i need to stay longer to get stuff done. Possibly late during the week. I also leave town for conferences and other functions. Can post notifications for times i know i will be gone.

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.

Kind of social but also kind of loner. This server has been great as i can trio stuff for minor upgrades and leveling on my time, while also finding good people for full groups.

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?

No.

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?

Ran into a few people in Velketor's recently, Tollen, Trogdor. Mugruk made my life easier. Did some leveling with Annie before as well.

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.

My cleric bot is a member of Noble Heroes. They got me started. Unless it is a problem or i get it involved in guild activities the cleric will remain with them.

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?

Got 60. I had been focused on abusing double exp as much as possible.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?

Played live weekend raiding from kunark through PoP, went full raid through GoD and OoW, stuck around a couple expacs after oow, i don't recall their names.

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?

Wow, ESO, Aion

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking [here]. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.

I agree.

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?

29, California, Pacific Time.

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

None at the moment.

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?

By being an active member, helping where and when i can. Quest support and group opportunities.

15. Why do Halflings __________________ ?

Have an experience bonus?

Jacks

Back to top Go down

Jacks - 60 rogue Empty Re: Jacks - 60 rogue

Post by Tollen Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Welcome, Ill try and get with you tonight for tag

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down