Powerslave Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smatity 60 mage/ saelen 60 bst/ deebo 60 druid

2 posters

Go down

Smatity 60 mage/ saelen 60 bst/ deebo 60 druid Empty Smatity 60 mage/ saelen 60 bst/ deebo 60 druid

Post by Smatity Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:25 pm

1. Please provide the Name, Class, and Race of the main character you have that you would be interested in raiding with. Please list your alts characters in the order you would prefer to play them. Also note that we currently allow 3 raid toons, a main and 2 alts, set in stone that can only be changed with officer approval:
Raid 3 toons:
main- Smatity 60 mage (gnome)
1st alt- Deebo 60 druid (wood-elf)
2nd alt- Saelen 60 beastlord (vah-shir)
other alts:
Prawl- 56 dark elf cleric
Crish-58 dark elf Enchanter
Shuks- 60 dark elf necro
Heror- 51 halfling Ranger
Jerry- 57 Human bard

2. Ideally, how many nights a week on average you would like to spend raiding?
3-5

3(a). Generally speaking Powerslave raids during the week(Sun-Thur) 8pm - 12:00am Eastern time. What nights would you be unable to raid?
Unless something comes up only nights I wouldn't be able to raid is the first monday of the month and first thursday of the month due to IRL Meetings in the late afternoon.

3(b). Given our normal raiding times, what days would you need to start late or leave early? Please provide the date, expected depart/arrival time.
Work depending, most nights can be on time

4. Describe your play-style, for example are you ultra-competitive, very social, a loner, etc.
Ultra-competitive/ social

5. Were you recruited by someone specifically? If so who?
Utinen
izlak
feengid

6. Do you have any friends, or have any particular association with any current Powerslave members? If so, who?
1) Izlak
2) Feengid

7. What Guild(s) are you in, or have you been a part of? Please indicate any guild you plan to continue to be a member of while also a member of Powerslave.
I have been a member of Brethren of Norrath and Unity, plan to leave them

8. What prompted you apply to join our guild?
Looking to play with a hardcore guild serious about content and willing to help eachother to become the best we all can.

9. How long have you been playing EQ?
i have been playing off and on for 13 years

10. Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which ones?
World of warcraft when I wasn't playing EQ

11. Have you read the rules for joining our guild? They are found by clicking Here - and Here. Do you agree to follow these rules? If not, please explain.
Yes i agree

12. What is your RL age and location (Time Zone specifically)?
Rl Age 21. New York (EST)

13. What, if any, tradeskills are you involved in?

14. How do you plan to contribute to the guild? How do you expect the guild to help you?
I plan to help others whenever I can along with help contribute to raids however possible to help the guild as a whole progress and keep up with all the current content and be prepared for what is to come. I'm looking for a guild willing to work hard, put the time and effort into helping me become better with any advice and help with progress I may be lacking. Just looking to overall be a benefit to the guild in any way I possibly can.

15. Why do Halflings suck at healing ?
(side note: Grandfather playing a halfling druid and when I was younger playing with him he let the group die often)

Smatity

Back to top Go down

Smatity 60 mage/ saelen 60 bst/ deebo 60 druid Empty Re: Smatity 60 mage/ saelen 60 bst/ deebo 60 druid

Post by Tollen Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 pm

thanks for apping, shoot me a tell this weekend.

Tollen
Officers
Officers

Back to top Go down